Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Updates galore!

hey!

Dear jammers, I know I do not post a lot, last time i posted was april 7th.  So now lets start with our garbage container that came today! (you can get it at the normal den shop)
So with the garbage you can be so clean aroung yo den, yo cant see anything but yo floor! So now lets go to a item that maybe came yesterday.... The Earth day banner!

The earth day banner can... Bring you in the spirit of being green!
So now lets go the clothing, I know it was for a few days ago...
The baseball cap!  The baseball cap can keep you soo hot that you are so famous!
Now lets go to the next, the Baseball cleats!
The baseball cleats go great with the baseball cap! Thats all I got...

So thanks!

 my user is misscutie18125

No comments:

Post a Comment