Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Hey jammers! Looks like today is another day for sports themed den items. You can buy your own Baseball Gear in Jam Mart Clothing!
What do you think of the new AJ addition? Meanwhile, AJHQ has posted a new article on the DE about the Conservation Museum.
Kitcat352 sent in an all new Animal Jam ad that is seen all over the interweb. There have also been rumors of AJ TV ads. Hmm...

Just a little bit misleading eh? As a side note, AJHQ has told me what's wrong with giving a membership away - it's against the law! If they had just warned me of that the first time I would have deleted the video, they didn't have to suspend me!

Speaking of suspension, mine is three days long. However, it has been five days, and it hasn't been lifted yet. Or, rather, it has been lifted, but AJ won't let me back online. When I try, I get this...it is the photo in the midle
What do they mean I've strayed from home?! Jamaa is my home, and always will be, and I'm not allowed  to return. >.< I hope AJHQ can fix this, I've been really depressed all this week. I feel empty...
Anyway jammers, hope to see you in Jamaa. Truly.
misscutie18125

No comments:

Post a Comment